Kang Yasin Berbagi

Selamat Datang di Forum Kang Yasin Berbagi
Silahkan login untuk masuk ke Forum atau Daftar Bagi yang belum mendaftar Terima kasih Atas kunjungannya.

Salam Kang Yasin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kang Yasin Berbagi

Selamat Datang di Forum Kang Yasin Berbagi
Silahkan login untuk masuk ke Forum atau Daftar Bagi yang belum mendaftar Terima kasih Atas kunjungannya.

Salam Kang Yasin

Kang Yasin Berbagi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kang Yasin Berbagi

Tempatnya berbagi segala jenis Informasi dan Berita

ngacir Kang Yasin Telah membuat Blog sendiri yang dulunya di gabung dengan blog http://trik-tipsblog.blogspot.com sekarang terpisah berada di link berikut Blog Kang Yasin. dan sudah 5.000 Lebih yang Ikut Bergabung di Facebook Kang Yasin.

Tukar Banner

Kang Yasin Berbagi

Partner Forum

Tips, Triks AdSense, Tutorial Blog, Free Download E-Book, Bisnis Penghasil Dollar, cara buka Paypal/Alertpay, tips google adsense, bisnis internet, pusat bisnis online, pulsamurah

Latest topics

» TP,Gold,Auto Exp,Auto Exp Pet Hack | Ninja Saga
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:06 am by nojok

» Cheat ATM XP for all levels Ninja Saga [UPDATE]
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:01 am by nojok

» Instant mission in shop [NS]
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:56 am by nojok

» Damage Weapon 99999999999
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:09 am by nojok

» ATM Gold [Cheat Gold New]
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:31 am by destroyershakim

» Che*T Cross Fire 09 April 2011 .One Hit
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:09 pm by miralage

» Cheat LS Bug cash,peso all mission dll 22 oktober 2013
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:38 am by angga pro36

»  Cheat Pb Masmed ,Barret ,All karakter,weapon,wh dll 22 Oktober 2013
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 am by angga pro36

» auto b-boy+login,bug all shop,wed ticket.dll 22 oktober 2013
Avatar The Game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 am by angga pro36

Keywords

Sponsor

User Yang Sedang Online

Total 2 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 2 Tamu :: 1 Bot

Tidak ada

[ View the whole list ]

User online terbanyak adalah 67 pada Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:33 am

Statistics

Total 43945 kiriman artikel dari user in 2579 subjects

Total 23288 user terdaftar

User terdaftar terakhir adalah ady1st

2 posters

Seto

Jumlah posting : 1

Avatar The Game Empty Avatar The Game

Post by Seto Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Gann kali ni aq nemu GAME mungkin ni GAME seru buat kalian
    vi maaf klo yg aq share berbahasa inggris karna aq cuma COPAS ( Copy Paste ) aja maaf

Avatar The Game pc full download
    December 1, 2009 – James Cameron has delivered the small cinema of grievous proportions. Titanic, Aliens as good as The Terminator have all come to us pleasantness of the Canadian filmmaker. This Dec sees the recover of the long-awaited Avatar, the film about an visitor moon called Pandora as good as the conflict over the riches. Cameron’s final movie, Titanic, set all sorts of box bureau records. That puts the expectations for Avatar during nearby unfit levels as good as of course paves the approach for the videogame adaptation. It’s the diversion which we had tall hopes for as good as yet it does the most appropriate to fool around to the movie’s strengths — featuring the sensuous jungle universe as good as 3D visuals – Avatar: The Game in conclusion suffers from inapt as good as skinny gameplay elements.
    Aery small of this is essentially explained without delay to the player. Instead, you’re bearing in to the purpose of Abel Ryder, the brand new RDA partisan with an Avatar to carry out – never we thoughts what an Avatar is or because they exist. Soon after, you’re forced to select to quarrel possibly for the Na’vi as the full-time Avatar or for the RDA. The diversion wastes no time removing right down to coronet tacks, yet in we do so glosses over what should have been the possibility to lay down the grounds for any proclivity it competence have charity the player. Instead, it sets up the array of general quests as good as small pieces of story about the poke for the small special rocks which you’ll have usually about no investment in.
    If we confirm to quarrel for the RDA, Avatar: The Game plays as the third-person shooter, charity copiousness of guns as good as quarrel machines to take down the flora as good as fauna. Fight for the Na’vi as good as you’ll instead swing obsolete yet in effect clubs, staffs as good as knives. Limited ranged quarrel is in store for the Na’vi warrior as good by the appurtenance gun as good as the crawl as good as arrows, yet the infancy of the movement is up tighten as good as personal. Though both sides have identical special powers to call upon, this setup creates for dual drastically opposite experiences.
    Avatar The Game 2Both branches of the diversion final in between 4 as good as 6 hours – some-more if we take upon all of the side tasks – yet any discuss it their own story as good as broach their own character of gaming. Will we fool around the true movement diversion with singular platforming as we quarrel for the natives? Or will we plunge into the third-person shooter as good as lay rubbish to all in steer regulating guns as good as flamethrowers? Or will we breeze up personification both sides to stand in your diversion time? It’s the good judgment as good as the dual sides of the Avatar: The Game silver have been opposite sufficient to have any feel distinct. Neither, however, plays good sufficient to have it the standout.
    There’s zero catastrophic here, as good as the RDA shooter side of things performs good sufficient to be spasmodic enjoyable. The query design, together with both the categorical as good as side tasks, is about as general as they come. Go here, pick up this, plant these bombs, or kill this as good as afterwards lapse to me. It’s mindless, we fire things as good as it explodes. It works, yet it could hoop the lot improved as good as the rivalry AI isn’t up to snuff. During the single large trainer conflict during the end, my enemy jumped off of the precipice as good as afterwards ran opposite the margin as good as hid in the corner. Searching for him wasn’t really fun.
    Avatar The Game System Requirements
    Intel Processor - Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16GHz
    AMD Processor - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+
    Nvidia Graphics Card - Geforce 8600 GTS 512MB
    ATI Graphics Card - Radeon X800 XT
    RAM Memory - 2 GB
    Hard Disk Space - 4 GB
    Direct X - 9
    * System mandate displayed have been formed upon endorsed complement mandate as good as should be used as the beam only.

kalo mau SS-nya sama link download nya Click Here
    jakjtw

Jumlah posting : 8
    Lokasi : jaktim

Avatar The Game Empty Re: Avatar The Game

Post by jakjtw Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 pm

+++++++++++++++++++

Waktu sekarang Sat May 11, 2024 5:22 pm